Friday 14 February 2020

New Beginnings

The annual RWNZ conference is always a source of inspiration and cause for some quite child-like excitement - every year!
I always take heaps of raffles as the proceeds go to RWNZ. In 2018 I won a 3-chapter edit from Grace Burrowes. Grace writes sexy Regency romance too, so that was invaluable.
In 2019 I won a 2-hour marketing makeover with Melissa Storm.
(Yes, I am very blessed and very grateful!)
I've had one 40 minute session so far and she turned my world upside down.
So far I've changed my author name and the titles of my Regency series, Lords of the Matrix Club and the covers so they actually look and sound like a series!
The new covers were created by Dar Albert of wickedsmartdesigns.com whose work speaks for itself. Do you see how she put all the heroes together on the cover of the novella that starts the series off?
No wonder Mel Storm said Dar was 'the best'.
I've fallen in love with my guys all over again!
New Covers

Old covers










No comments:

Post a Comment